Ваша корзина пуста!
When a buyer doesn’t receive an item
If a buyer doesn’t receive an item, the buyer needs to report that they didn’t receive the item by contacting eDeal customer support from My Account page. Edeal market will contact the seller or/and the logistic service to provide updates on the delivery of the item, tracking information, or a refund.
If we determine that the item wasn’t successfully delivered or collected, we refund the full cost of the item and original shipping via the payment method used to purchase the merchandise.
Generally, the buyer is responsible for accepting the item when it arrives. If the buyer refuses delivery, their claim is not eligible for the eDeal Purchase Protection.
• The buyer can provide, via written proof from the carrier, that they refused the package because it arrived empty or was damaged in shipping.
• The buyer accepted and opened the package only to determine that it was an empty box.
If a buyer receives an item that doesn’t match the listing description, the buyer needs to request a return from My Account page. Edeal market customer service will adapt the request and provide it to the seller. The seller should address the buyer’s concern and offer a solution, such as accepting a return, offering a replacement or refund.
We review the item description, photos of the item if provided by the buyer or seller, and any other information about the item that the buyer and seller provide. If we can’t determine that the item matches the listing description, if the seller has already offered a return, or the seller’s stated return window and policy applies, we may ask the buyer to return the item to the seller.
• The buyer must return the item in the same condition in which it was received.
• Buyers are liable for any loss in value of the item if this loss in value is attributed to a handling which is not necessary for the purpose of checking the quality, characteristics and functioning of the item. The seller will deduct the amount of loss from the amount reimbursed to buyer.
• The seller is required to accept the return at the same location specified in the listing.
• The cost of return shipping is the seller’s responsibility and will be refunded with the product cost. Buyer should provide the invoice with the return shipping cost.
• The buyer is responsible for paying any customs and duty fees for international shipping.
• The seller pays for any customs charges on the returned item.
After confirming that the item was returned to the seller, we refund the cost of the item (less any loss in value, if applicable) and original shipping via the payment method used to purchase the merchandise. We require the seller to reimburse us for the amount.
When an item isn’t returned to the seller
In some instances, we may not require that an item be returned to the seller. In these situations, we refund the buyer and may seek reimbursement from the seller, for example if:
• The seller chooses not to accept a return request or provide a return shipping label.
• The item location was misrepresented.
• It’s hazardous to ship back the item.
Alternatively, with the buyer’s consent, we may give a partial refund to cover differences between how the item was described in the listing and the actual item the buyer received. When given a partial refund, the buyer isn’t asked to return the item to the seller. We may require the seller to reimburse us for the partial refund.
If a buyer suspects that an item is counterfeit, and there are strong indicators that the item is counterfeit, we require the buyer to return the item to the seller. In such instances, we refund the buyer for the full cost of the item and original shipping, and the seller reimburses us for the refund.
• A buyer can report in My Account that they didn’t receive an item once the item’s latest estimated delivery date has passed, and for 30 days after the latest estimated delivery date.
• The seller has 3 business days from the report to respond to the buyer via eDeal customer service with a solution (through either a replacement, a return, or a refund).
• A buyer must request a return no later than 14 days after the actual (or latest estimated) delivery date, or, if the seller’s return window is longer, within the return window.
• The seller has 3 business days from the request to respond to the buyer with a solution via eDeal customer service. All communications will be reflected in the special menu in the My Account page. If the seller does not respond with a solution, the buyer can ask us to step in and help. The buyer must ship the item back to the seller within 5 business days from when the buyer starts the return.
• If the seller offers a refund and doesn’t issue it within 6 business days of the item’s delivery to the seller, the buyer can ask us to step in and help for a period of 10 business days after the refund deadline has passed.
Replacement and exchange
Replacement and exchanges can be requested by the buyer. Exchanges are based on a value of the originally purchased item, with current and equal value. A buyer must request a return no later than 14 days after the actual (or latest estimated) delivery date, or, if the seller’s return window is longer, within the return window.
When the buyer requests a replacement or an exchange the seller has 3 business days to respond to the buyer.
If a replacement or exchange is agreed upon, the buyer has 5 days to ship the item back to the seller with return tracking (provided through return claim). If the buyer doesn’t ship the item within 5 business days, the replacement or exchange will be closed.
If the buyer doesn’t ship the return item back to the seller, and the seller shipped the replacement or exchange with a confirmed delivery scan, after 20 business days the seller will be paid the value of the additional item. The buyer will be charged for this additional item via the buyer’s payment method.
Buyers and sellers have an opportunity within 30 days from when we make a decision about a transaction issue to appeal our decision by providing appropriate documentation. We have the right to seek reimbursement from the seller if a buyer successfully appeals.
We refund buyers via the payment method used to purchase the merchandise within 5 business days after the seller get the return or accept the refund.
After a buyer reports that they didn’t receive an item or requests a return, a seller’s funds may be set aside on our internal seller account balance and/or by PayPal (as outlined in the PayPal User Agreement).
Buyers can’t use more than one resolution method to get a refund. After selecting a resolution process a buyer is required to use only that process to resolve the transaction issue.
• Buyers and sellers permit us to make final decisions about all cases, including appeals. We may provide buyers and sellers with access to each other’s names, user IDs, contact information, and other information relating to a request.
• When a buyer and seller don’t speak the same language, we may assist with communication until the issue is resolved.
• The eDeal Purchase Protection is not a product warranty.
• In some situations, we may open and decide on a request on behalf of the buyer. This includes situations in which a seller is suspended for fraudulent activity.
• We reserve the right to fix any processing errors we discover by debiting or crediting the payment method used for the incorrect refund or reimbursement.